Scaffolding Formwork Accessories
|2440mm*760/600/450/350/300/230 & 150mm
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Shree Hari Engineering is very known in importing wooden beams which are normally called in construction industry as H-Beams (Timber). These beams are manufactured under stringent quality measures. This concrete support H-Beam is aunique introduction to overcome the cumbersomeand costly procurement of timber. H-Beams are designed to withstand various loads during construction activities.
The wooden flanges are made of chemically treated, seasoned timber. Using a unique finger jointing method, the webs are manufactured by joining these Flanges with boiling water-proof plywood / Timber and thus made as a monolithic timber beam. Both the flange and web is hot processed by wedge technology to makeita composite versatile section.
H-beams Are Available Sizes:
- H-20 (20 cms depth)
- Lengths vary from 1.8m to 5.9 Mtr for H-20
Timber H-Beam for formwork is used for concrete formwork construction. H20 timber beam is widely applied in slab Formwork systems, wall formwork systems, column formwork systems, timber structures, and other temporary bearing structures.
- Solid Flange : Sawed-Pine or Spruce imported From Finland, High quality spruce; High stability
- Solid web: Birch or poplar or larch plywood; High durability; High load bearing capacity
- Treated by WBP glue exterior used weather & water-proof
- Beam ends sealed: Protect from moisture & UV; Reduce damage; Increase service life
- With high standardization, universal property, Fast operation.
- Highstiffness, light weight, strong load-carrying capability.
- Low cost, recycle resource.